Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi. I'm a recovering crack head. This is my retarded sister that I take care of. I'd like some welfare, please.



here are three new ones of some much anticipated albums coming out very soon, all very high recommended

Röyksopp - The Girl And The Robot alt
Phoenix - Lisztomania alt
Shout Out Out Out Out - Run alt

i am trying out you send it right now, and i am already at 51% of my bandwidth. if these go down in less than a week or so. i ll reup them on media fire if you let me know in the comments .

5 comments:

Paul said...

Royksopp track is class. Reminds me of Depeche Mode, specifically, 'Enjoy The Silence'.

aMnesiac.sg said...

The new Royksopp album is going to be so awesome. The track is already gone. :(

Destroy Rock And Roll said...

I'm really waiting for the new Royksopp album. Hope it's very similar to their first album. The second was almost a disappointmen

Eddie said...

2 other tracks from the new Phoenix album can be heard here : http://www.lechoix.fr/mp3/2009/03/12/phoenix-armistice-lisztomania-nouveau-new/

Anonymous said...

Or an edit of 1901 that's easier to mix in if anyone plans to dj it out

http://sharebee.com/39bf5b7b