Monday, May 26, 2008

Daddy's little pill problem


Jesus christ, I am suffering through some of the worst neck pain today ever. Someone has a voodoo doll of me and hasn't ceased stomping on the lower neck of the goddamn thing for the last 18 or so hours. Who is it? I know I have enemies but who would be this cruel? Is it you, Mark? I know you were always jealous of my unparalleled ability to attract ladies during our college years. Whoever it is, please stop, I've suffered enough now.

My limited mobility over the past few days allowed me to catch up on movies. I finally saw Juno and so what the fuck was all that hype about? That was a downright irritating, over-written stillbirth of a film. I'm no movie critic but putting Jennifer Garner and Allison Janney in the same film is just inexcusable. Sorry to rant. I actually heard a song in the film that I heard in a skateboard video a while back and liked but couldn't find. So here is that.

Sonic Youth-Superstar (Carpenters cover)

No comments: