Tuesday, May 13, 2008

God Bless America

I found myself in Cleveland this past weekend and the failed metropolis is awesome for the following reasons.
1) For under 30 bucks in Cleveland you can purchase a 12 pack, 4 packs of fine American cigarettes and 3 tins of Skoal.
2)You cannot venture for half a block in any direction without interacting with a legitimately crazy person.
3)They serve 24 oz. cans of beer in restaurants.
4)The downtown core is infested with bats which terrorize the city come nightfall.
5)In 1969 the Cuyahoga River which runs through the city spontaneously cobusted due to over- pollution resulting in a horrendous fire.
6)People there still think its 1996, people still wear Eddie Bauer.
Anyway, continuing with the trend of posting old shit, here is some more. My favorite M83 song, another great Ratatat remix and two J Dilla tracks from his Ruff Draft album that I listened to until I hated it last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the bats...but then again, I barely remember anything.