Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brain Leakage


"Well, most recently, there's room 309, there's this scary Mexican gangster dude poking his finger in my chest. There's his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me. There's a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuck in the springs of the bed. Their rooms blazing afire. There's a big fat needle from God knows where, stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what. And finally there's me, walking out the door, right fucking now. Buenos noches."

Winter in Toronto has been pretty enjoyable. My life is pretty much a cycle of heavy album downloading, film watching, doodling, and cheese bagels. So here is some pepper-stylez toxic brain leakage for anyone that is remotely interested.
We've been on a trip hop high over here in Panda land, and there a few albums that have been on repeat for a while now.
The Three Eps by The Beta Band
"I will now sell five copies of "The Three Eps" by The Beta Band"
B+A - The Beat Band
Dry The Rain- The Beta Band
Mezzanine By Massive Attack
Massive Attack- Risingson
Massive Attack- Angel

Also, the Chlemist left an artist documentary at our place called The Run Up that was pretty awesome and inspiring. This is one of my favorite artists in the documentary, but I suggest you go and watch it in its entirety.


No comments: