Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So for the last halfhour of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants I couldn't stop crying.Then everybody in the theater turned around and laughed at me


I just realized that President Obama is left handed, I didn't know that, I would have for sure not supported him, which i didn't. I think McCain got railroaded big time. He could have smear campaigned with "DO YOU WANT A LEFT HANDED PRESIDENT? I DIDN'T THINK SO. VOTE MCCAIN!" You cant trust left handers or ginger hairs. Something unnatural about them, should go back to forcing children to write with there right hands.

I dug a little further and found out all these American presidents were left handed
James A. Garfield (1831-1881) 20th
Herbert Hoover (1874-1964) 31st
Harry S. Truman (1884-1972) 33rd
Gerald Ford (1913- ) 38th
Ronald Reagan (1911 - ) 40th
George H.W. Bush (1924- ) 41st
Bill Clinton (1946- ) 42nd
Barack Obama (1961- ) 44th

make your own conclusions

This is song is impossible not to like, his voice sounds like he is seducing me with a really nasty proposition. I honestly have it on straight repeat right now, and I am at 10 still not over it.

Matias Aguayo - Walter Neff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do ginger hairs have to do with it?
fuck you and your kind.

Graham said...

when he found out that his son was left handed, my dad considered breaking BOTH of my hands with a hammer to teach me a lesson. honest to god.

crowbar said...

whats to like?