Monday, November 24, 2008

Turn up the crazy


Dog-sitting a blind, deaf and senile 15-year old golden retriever is making me feel like jabbing a large needle of heroin into my arm. She decided last night that it would be cool to bark non-stop for about, I dunno, 6 hours for reasons I can't begin to understand. As much as I love the dog I'm really starting to think the poor animal hates my fucking guts, which makes me sad. On the other hand, it is a known thing that she hates my brother so I had to laugh when he stepped in a tremendous pile of her shit this morning, in bare feet. Anyway, just before I was about to swallow some of the valium that is prescribed to her these two wonderful videos of stupid people getting hurt came along and gave me a big warm hug.



The other video doesn't want to embed properly, but I urge you to laugh at it anyway, located HERE

Yes and also worth checking out are these PHOTOS of Mike Tyson's abandoned mansion.

No comments: