Tuesday, January 20, 2009

metal up-chuck.



Here are a couple of semi-metal recent finds for me:

Genghis Tron is kind of whack. Electronic influenced metal-ish kind of stuff. Weird sound but super original and somehow really catchy. I can listen to the ending of this song a million times over and it makes me jizz my pants everytime. Just one of those melodies that kind of boggles the mind and gives you a wtf moment and in wtf...where does this shit even come from? sort of way.

Genghis Tron - Board Up the House

The Number Twelve Looks Like You I had heard of before; even more whack. Tried listening to it and couldn't get into it. Too whack for my taste. Upon a recent listen to their not so new anymore album I have apparently found a new appreciation for music that doesn't make any sense, but kind of makes sense, but not really so stop thinking about it so hard. This is one of their more paletable tracks.

The Number 12 Looks Like You - Grandfather

No comments: