Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend video picks

This afternoon at work I was kind of fucking the dog, to use the parlance of our times, for about twenty minutes when I came across THIS internet addiction test. Upon getting through only about a quarter of the thing I couldn't stop my mouth from loudly uttering "fuck you." Keep in mind that I share an office, so this was not the innocent seeming little slip-up it may have been. But what am I supposed to say to a question like "How often do you fear a world without the internet would be boring, empty, and joyless?" Jesus, I've already got cigarettes and alcohol to deal with and after that question I'm beginning to think the internet is a problem for me. Here's some videos for the weekend.

Why pervs like Japan so much


This second one is one of my favorites. It consists of a giant douchey nerd narrating himself playing Resident Evil (I think). His comments are so inadvertently funny and full of casual malice that it is a must watch. Need to wait about a minute and a half before he starts killing people though.

No comments: