Thursday, July 31, 2008

You don't even know!


I just finished a particularly grueling painting gig and I think I'm retiring, throwing in the brush as they say. The other day, some contractor was giving JC guff about his technique and he was all, "mind your own business motherfucker, I'm doing the Louisiana scissorstroke on this bitch, suck my cock." Unable to respond the contractor picked his butt and walked away.
p.s. Fuck you Rock 95. Fuck you right in the ass. I hope this gets to you cocksuckers, playing that ear-poison bullshit that is Kid Rock's new single 3 times in 2 days is fucking unacceptable. I'd rather get waterboarded at Guantanamo Bay.

Here is some music I took from a large blog today. XXXChange's We Make it Good Mix is a must have.

XXXChange-We Make it Good Vol. 4

4 comments:

crowbar said...

hahaha, i dont think i will ever be able to throw in the paint brush, maybe professionaly, unless things go sour in my life. i have that mix too, how long did it take to upload that its a 100 mega

Graham said...

took like half an hour on this shitty internet

crowbar said...

and listen to 'The Dock' 104.1 , when your up there, far better, its nothing but dock rock

Anonymous said...

rock 95 made me the person i am today

unstable, for one.